Airgunsmith Feedback Post

Airgun Performance Data Base Click here to listen to live radio Click here to listen to live radio

tomasz, August 23, 2013, 08:16

Received the parts yesterday. I donít know why You told me that You shiped before 15 august but it does not matter now. Thanks for great parts, my crosman is ,,atom bombĒ now.
greetings
tomasz

JEAN, August 16, 2013, 08:58

Hello John, I receive this morning my set of Brass Flat top Piston and Valve Combo with an airgun bottle oil and several Orings in excellent condition. All is perfect, I'm enjoy! It was a pleasure for me to do business with you. Many thanks again. Best regards from FRANCE!

Greg, June 06, 2013, 18:40

Hi John. I just wanted to let you know I received the parts today and they look great. Thanks.
Greg

john, May 11, 2013, 21:01

hello i got my flat piston and valve put in my 1322 today.!!!WOW!!!
thank you, now i want my benjamin hb22 better now. do you make a fat trigger for that gun? or that roller trigger kit? as it has a hard pull a fat trigger roller kit would be great for me if you got it.

Gary, May 08, 2013, 12:37

John,
Absolutely the best internals made! Would like to order another set:
Thanks, Gary

Todd, April 25, 2013, 23:32

Hello,
I now have a 1322 and need one of your fabulous brass pistons. I got one for my first crosman pumpmasters and was thrilled with the results. I'm not in a hurry, but will anxiously await your response.
Todd

Jerry, April 19, 2013, 20:54

Hello John
I am really pleased with the preformance of my 1377 pistol after
installing your flat top piston and valve.
I put pellets through tuna can lids at 30+ feet with no trouble at all.
This was well worth the price I paid for it.
Thank you.
Jerry

Jerry, April 07, 2013, 15:09

Hello John
Recived flat top piston and valve yesterday and installed them in my gun. what a difference.
I could not believe the power obtained from 6 pumps on my Crosman 1377 pistol.
Very pleased with the results. Superb workmanship in manufacture of product.
Will order more in the near future.
Jerry

Mark, April 06, 2013, 19:44

Hi-I received my valve/piston set. The smiths in your shop are true artisans. My pieces look like jewelry. Thank you very much.

JEAN, FRANCE, August 18, 2011, 14:45

Hello John, I receive this morning my order with the Tool Set and Oil in excellent condition. All is perfect. Thanks again for your courtesy. Best regards from FRANCE!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »