Airgunsmith Feedback Post

Airgun Performance Data Base Click here to listen to live radio Click here to listen to live radio

Bob, May 23, 2014, 19:05

John:
The power adjuster arrived yesterday and went together with no problem. Thanks for the fast resolution of the problem.
Bob

Jean, FRANCE, May 23, 2014, 18:49

Hello John, I let you know that I receive this morning my barrel with the oil rings in excellent condition. All is perfect. I have already fired some shoots with the barrel and itís very accurate! I test with my Chrony and with the barrel port enlarged to 5/32Ē I gain also some FPS more at 15/20 pumps with your brass FT valve combo. So Iím enjoy, very nice work! Many thanks. Kind regards from FRANCE

James, March 21, 2014, 08:54

John,
I should have waited one more day! It arrived yesterday and works great. Thanks a bunch. Love the upgrades. Would definitely use your services again in the future and will highly recommend you to my friends.
Thanks again,
James

Teri, February 25, 2014, 11:12

Hi John
I received the valve and piston. Thanks you did a great job. Best Regards

Gary, February 22, 2014, 22:05

Thanks John,
The parts came today and everything is perfect.
Good job and thanks,

Grant, December 11, 2013, 21:03

I received the pellet pistol today just figured I would let you know! Thank you very much you did a great job on it!!

Tom, November 15, 2013, 11:14

Hi John,
I received the shipment yesterday and just wanted to say a big thanks. The parts look absolutely beautiful. I look forward to doing business in the future. Thanks again and God bless.
Tom

tomasz, August 23, 2013, 08:16

Received the parts yesterday. I donít know why You told me that You shiped before 15 august but it does not matter now. Thanks for great parts, my crosman is ,,atom bombĒ now.
greetings
tomasz

JEAN, August 16, 2013, 08:58

Hello John, I receive this morning my set of Brass Flat top Piston and Valve Combo with an airgun bottle oil and several Orings in excellent condition. All is perfect, I'm enjoy! It was a pleasure for me to do business with you. Many thanks again. Best regards from FRANCE!

Greg, June 06, 2013, 18:40

Hi John. I just wanted to let you know I received the parts today and they look great. Thanks.
Greg