Airgunsmith Feedback Post

Airgun Performance Data Base Click here to listen to live radio Click here to listen to live radio

Dan, July 27, 2014, 13:29

Just wanted to let you know that I finished the rebuild late yesterday and I am pleased. My beloved 1322 Medalist is back to operating condition and I am happy with the performance.
Thanks for all your help John.
Dan

Lorenzo, June 24, 2014, 19:55

Hi John,
Thank you again for your great service and keeping in touch. I have to tell you that I was very impressed when you answered my e mails on the weekend, very few people or business do that!!!
Thanks again. I really appreciate that great service :-)

Bob, June 02, 2014, 10:59

John,
I got the oil - I appreciate you taking the trouble to get it and the extra O rings to me.
Bob

Bob, May 23, 2014, 19:05

John:
The power adjuster arrived yesterday and went together with no problem. Thanks for the fast resolution of the problem.
Bob

Jean, FRANCE, May 23, 2014, 18:49

Hello John, I let you know that I receive this morning my barrel with the oil rings in excellent condition. All is perfect. I have already fired some shoots with the barrel and itís very accurate! I test with my Chrony and with the barrel port enlarged to 5/32Ē I gain also some FPS more at 15/20 pumps with your brass FT valve combo. So Iím enjoy, very nice work! Many thanks. Kind regards from FRANCE

James, March 21, 2014, 08:54

John,
I should have waited one more day! It arrived yesterday and works great. Thanks a bunch. Love the upgrades. Would definitely use your services again in the future and will highly recommend you to my friends.
Thanks again,
James

Teri, February 25, 2014, 11:12

Hi John
I received the valve and piston. Thanks you did a great job. Best Regards

Gary, February 22, 2014, 22:05

Thanks John,
The parts came today and everything is perfect.
Good job and thanks,

Grant, December 11, 2013, 21:03

I received the pellet pistol today just figured I would let you know! Thank you very much you did a great job on it!!

Tom, November 15, 2013, 11:14

Hi John,
I received the shipment yesterday and just wanted to say a big thanks. The parts look absolutely beautiful. I look forward to doing business in the future. Thanks again and God bless.
Tom