Airgunsmith Feedback Post

Airgun Performance Data Base Click here to listen to live radio Click here to listen to live radio

Gary, May 05, 2015, 21:56

Hi John,
I received the FT sets today. You guys are getting even better. Nice job with the felt oiler!
Thanks,
Gary

Jonathan, April 22, 2015, 22:36

Just wanted to thank you. The tool arrived today. I got the pin guide nut out very easy with it. Dug out the hardened O-ring, replaced it and reassembled, and the gun has new life. No more venting CO2. If you need a reference or anything, I'd be more than happy! Thanks again.
Happy customer.

Jon, Canada, March 01, 2015, 11:11

What a great site to explore.
My congratulations to everyone who helps
with design, upkeep and content. Great target selection.
Jon ****** Sr. Kingston,Ontario,Canada
Umarex FS92,
S&W 586-6,
Crossman 1377,and ancient 157, Dan Wesson Chrome6
Winchester Blow Back, soon to arrive Peacemaker.

Ed.., February 15, 2015, 15:20

Thanks for the great work. Donít worry I will not remove the nut that will be reserved for you the next time it needs replacing.
Not bad for a gun that Iíve been kicking around for the past 45 years.
Thanks
Ed..

Jim, January 03, 2015, 18:28

Hi John,
Just wanted to sayÖ.it took me a few and a few youtubes, but I changed the valve and THANK YOU!!! I was able to do it and the gun is now working Better than it did when I bought it in 1983.
Thanks again!!!!
Jim

Jamie, December 25, 2014, 12:25

Hello John and Jenny,
Thanks again for the quick turn around for the air gun. It made a great Christmas present!
Can you tell me what is the most you should pump that pistol?
Thanks again so much I appreciate the great job and awesome customer service!
Merry Christmas!
Jamie

Jim, August 19, 2014, 20:17

John, thanks for fixing my Crossman mod. 130. It works GREAT!
Jim

Dan, July 27, 2014, 13:29

Just wanted to let you know that I finished the rebuild late yesterday and I am pleased. My beloved 1322 Medalist is back to operating condition and I am happy with the performance.
Thanks for all your help John.
Dan

Lorenzo, June 24, 2014, 19:55

Hi John,
Thank you again for your great service and keeping in touch. I have to tell you that I was very impressed when you answered my e mails on the weekend, very few people or business do that!!!
Thanks again. I really appreciate that great service :-)

Bob, June 02, 2014, 10:59

John,
I got the oil - I appreciate you taking the trouble to get it and the extra O rings to me.
Bob