Airgunsmith Feedback Post

Airgun Performance Data Base Click here to listen to live radio Click here to listen to live radio

P, Los Angeles, March 10, 2017, 18:36

Paid for a 137 kit that Kent shipped to the wrong address and he will not replace the item. This company does not know how to follow directions and ship to correct address, read emails or investigate problems. Are you stuck? You do not have a phone number, Jenny said she does not make phone calls for complaint resolution, does not follow up on emails and lacks basic courtesies. An email is easy to read and follow a trail but you can't find it or you're not taking time to correct your faults. They never apologized or owned their mistake once, Jenny emailed me a date of for shipping a replacement kit without tracking number and it never arrived. Still no follow ups. Life isn't easy. I pay bills too and $ is tight. Professionally I have had sales careers that always focussed on good client/vendor relationships. Sales rule #1-investigate all sides of every complaint and resolve it fast. Kent and Jenny are either incapable of selling online or just plain thieves. You can keep fucking money. I'll save and have it machined locally. Obviously I am not important to you. I am so glad you're not dealing with fire arms and attempting to manufacture parts that meet SAAMI requirements . I wouldn't trust your products. I am a disabled veteran, on a limited income, that has experience fieldstripping multiple firearm platforms, owned and bought benjamin 132, 250 parts online before from other vendors without getting ripped off. I could complain more, but have over extended my negative experiences with this hobbyists. Summary: their business and website are difficult to buy parts. I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you....should I fork over another $45 and send it to you? Make it easier for buyers to purchase without this bullshit you're pull
Respectfully,
P

Dennis, western MT, August 04, 2016, 11:49

Want to post kudos to Kent and crew for the MK2 re-seal. It seemed to be taking longer than I expected but a visit to this page settled me down :-) . Lo and behold, that night brought an e-mail saying it was done and ready for shipment the next day. Note: the e-mail was sent at ~~2:30 last Sunday afternoon and the gun was here at 9:00 Wednesday morning. Other nice touches were the chronograph record showing consistent good speed, and the bottle of airgun oil.
So thanks, and on to the next project!
Dennis

Dan, July 27, 2016, 17:26

Hello , just wanted to thank you for this kit , what a nicely made piston and complete rebuild kit with even the oil , I will be telling my airgun buddies about this , really made a nice Crosman 130 a bunch better and no more trying to find pistons , thanks again for making a nice kit .
Dan

Craig R, April 26, 2016, 13:18

Thank you Kent. The Crosman 130 is back in action after nearly 60 years gathering dust.
Craig R

Dave, April 12, 2016, 11:08

Yo Kent!
Got the 130 last week and have run a crap-load of pellets thru it. Set up my trap about 30 feet away in my bedroom, and have been shooting the center out of numerous targets. I notice that there is less travel in the cocking mechanism. It's working smoothly. Excellent work!!
Thanks!
Dave

Victor, March 06, 2016, 16:25

Hello Kent:
I remounted the barrel and mech. scope back on my Legacy Saturday. I shot it Sunday evening.
That gun Never shot that size group when it was brand new. I can cover three of four holes with a penny, the fourth hole is about half under the same penny. I am Very happy with what AirGunSmith did for my Legacy. There are other people in my area shooting air rifles. I will highly recommend your service to anyone that I hear is in need of work on any air rifle.
Victor

Barry, March 03, 2016, 09:16

Kent,
I received my gun yesterday. I really felt the love! The packaging was excellent the VCI paper a nice touch.I loved the care package of gun oil and the test records were over the top professional. It feels new...the action is nice and tight and she is popping nice tight groups. Any body ask me you have my highest recommendation. I'm tempted to send my older pump just for the spa treatment. If it wasn't for the damn cost of shipping I would!
See you next time,
Thanks again for a wonderful,professional job.
Barry

Paul, February 14, 2016, 11:01

Hi Kent
RWS 6 is back home an works nicely,

George, February 03, 2016, 10:35

Kent
I received the rebuilt Mk assembly and it is fantastic. You people are great. Just wanted to say thank you and how much I appreciated what you were able to do. Best wishes.
George

JEAN, France, September 12, 2015, 10:06

Hello John, Iím glad to let you know that I receive today my order in excellent condition. Arrived in FRANCE 2015 September 10 last. All is perfect, nice work! It was a pleasure for me to do business with you as always. Many thanks. Kind regards from FRANCE for you and your brother Kent!
JEAN